International Association of Airport Executives Canada Winter Aircraft Movement Surface Condition Reporting and Friction Measurement (W-AMSCR)
Kingston, ON - Dec 4 - 6, 2017
The International Association of Airport Executives Canada (IAAE Canada) is pleased to present this Training Program for all persons responsible for and providing operational reports of airfield conditions during winter. This course presented by Terry Townshend of Townshend Technical Services.
Class load limits for this course are kept small because of the need to cover detailed technical material and the requirement for extensive ‘one-on-one’ interaction in some subjects. This course includes practical skill testing and exercises. This course is a certification course which requires knowledge and practical testing.
The Purpose of this course is:
1. Facilitate accurate, consistent and timely inspection and reporting of runway, taxiway and apron conditions to pilots and other stakeholders.
2. Demonstrate compliance with Transport Canada’s Aerodrome Safety Circulars, TP 312 and other forthcoming regulations.
The course will commence 8:30 am on Monday and conclude around noon on Wednesday. The course is being held at the Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, 1550 Princess St, Kingston, ON;
ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE - REGISTER TODAY
Costs: Members: $1000 Non-Members: $1100 (this price includes lunches during the course)
We have secured a block of room for this course at: the Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre, 1550 Princess St, Kingston, ON K7M 9E3 Phone: (613) 548-3605 . The price is $99 per night. Ask for the AMCO rate.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
IAAE Canada reserves the right to reschedule any program if the number of registrants is insufficient. In such an event all registrants will be notified and refunded the full registration fee.
• Any costs incurred by registrants, such as hotel cancellation fees or airline penalties, are the responsibility of the registrants. • Registrations are transferable.
• Due to the short lead time any Cancellations will be responsible for the full course fee.
• No-shows will be responsible for the course fees.