International Association of Airport Executives Canada
Managing Real World Airport IT for Today and Tomorrow
(Intermediate /Senior Level)
May 19 - 21, 2015 Toronto On
A new experience, a new training opportunity, why?
Airport IT operational delivery and new projects can be expensive undertakings that carry a lot of risk. Fortunately there are excellent practices and proven management techniques that can ensure that IT is capable of meeting the challenges of modern airport environments while preparing them for future trends as well, this new course to be held, at a hotel very near Pearson Airport.
For full details on what the course covers.
An Investment of only $1450 + tax for Future-Members and a discounted price for current members of $1350 +tax
IAAE Canada is working with a couple of hotels, details be available if there is enough interest to hold this course.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
IAAE Canada reserves the right to reschedule any program if the number of registrants is insufficient.
In such an event all registrants will be notified and refunded the full registration fee.
• Any costs incurred by registrants, such as hotel cancellation fees or airline penalties, are the responsibility of the registrants.
• Registrations are transferable.
• Cancellations will be accepted 30 days prior to the date of the course.
• Cancellations within 30 days prior to the date of the course will incur a $100 administration fee.
• No-shows will be responsible for the course fees.