International Association of Airport Executives Canada
Airport Project Management (APM)
May 12-14, 2015 Toronto On
A new experience, a new training opportunity, why?
Because managing the broad range of airport projects is more complex than ever!,
so we are pleased to once again present this course to be held, at a hotel very near Pearson Airport.
For full details on what the course covers.
An Investment of only $1250 + tax for Future-Members and a discounted price for current members of $1150 +tax
Everyone of us is involved in project management of some kind or another, therefore we can all do with knowing better ways to approach this.
IAAE Canada is working with a couple of hotels, details be available if there is enough interest to hold this course.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
IAAE Canada reserves the right to reschedule any program if the number of registrants is insufficient.
In such an event all registrants will be notified and refunded the full registration fee.
• Any costs incurred by registrants, such as hotel cancellation fees or airline penalties, are the responsibility of the registrants.
• Registrations are transferable.
• Cancellations will be accepted 30 days prior to the date of the course.
• Cancellations within 30 days prior to the date of the course will incur a $100 administration fee.
• No-shows will be responsible for the course fees.