International Association of Airport Executives Canada
Winter Aircraft Movement Surface Condition Reporting and Friction Measurement
Timmins, ON Oct 8-10, 2014
This course is needed to keep you current for the regulations.
The International Association of Airport Executives Canada (IAAE Canada) is pleased to present this three day Training Program for all persons responsible for and providing operational reports of airfield conditions during winter. This course presented by Terry Townshend of Townshend Technical Services, is a must for veterans as well as newcomers.
Class load limits for this course are kept small because of the need to cover detailed technical material and the requirement for extensive ‘one-on-one’ interaction in some subjects. This course includes practical skill testing and exercises. This course is a certification course which requires knowledge and practical testing.
Each day the sessions will start at 8:30am and go to 4pm, except the last day which should conclude around noon.
The Purpose of this course is two fold:
1. Facilitate accurate, consistent and timely inspection and reporting of runway, taxiway and apron conditions to pilots and other stakeholders.
2. Demonstrate compliance with Transport Canada’s Aerodrome Safety Circulars, TP 312 and other forthcoming regulations.
Outline in Brief:
Full and complete understanding of the following principals:
- instruments and skills required for correct assessment,
- measurement and reporting of aircraft movement surface conditions and runway friction
An Investment of only $1033 + tax for non-Members and a discounted price for members of $948 + tax will reserve you a seat.
The courses is being held at the Timmins Regional Airport.
To register complete the Registration Form Non-Members Members
IAAE Canada has not arranged any rooms yet.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
IAAE Canada reserves the right to reschedule any program if the number of registrants is insufficient. In this event, we will notify all registrants and refund the registration fee in full.
• Any costs incurred by registrants, such as hotel cancellation fees or airline penalties, are the responsibility of
• Registrations are transferable.
• Cancellations will be accepted 30 days prior to the date of the course.
• Cancellations within 30 days prior to the date of the course will incur a $50 administration fee.
• No-shows will be responsible for the course fees.