What does it take to host an IAAE Canada Course?
At IAAE Canada we are always looking for airports willing to host one of our courses.
We all agree that training is crucial. To send your people to a training course is an investment in employee improvement and improved job satisfaction. Course attendance adds to operational expense, with travel, accommodation and extra time away. By hosting a course you save time, money and stress.
- Classroom facility that can accommodate a minimum of 10* and upwards of 40
- Onsite or offsite meeting facility
- Capacity to provide nutrition breaks and lunch
- Openness to attendance from outside airports
- Transportation to and from course location and hotel
- Airside access (some courses)
- Computer projector & screen
- IAAEC can provide projector if needed
- Guarantee of minimum attendance numbers
IAAE Canada will provide:
- Airport specific training second to none
- Course fee at member rates for all airport employees**
- Advertising and marketing
- Course administration
- Online registration
- Subject matter expert
- All course materials
- Cover costs of lunches
Call us at 905-297-2236 with questions or for booking. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some courses have a maximum of 25
**provided minimum attendance reached