Aerodrome Standards and Recommended Practices A Practical Perspective (TP312)
This course is needed to keep you current for the regulations. Perhaps you would like to host this course, thereby saving you money? If so or just to get your questions answered, email email@example.com and ask
This is a two and a half day Training Program for Airport personnel who deal with TP312.
You will develop a working knowledge of Canadian aerodrome standards and recommended practices as well as updates on changes to those standards from 4th edition to 5th.
Examination of the related regulatory requirements will also be discussed.
Actual issues will be shared & combined with practical scenarios.
Independent open book and group exercises will be used to develop solutions for increasingly complex problems.
Participants will depart with an understanding how to attain and maintain airport certification.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Navigate TP312
• Explain the regulatory structure that leads to TP312
• Establish an equivalent level of safety if the airport is unable to meet a particular standard or recommended
• Coordinate construction with minimum disruption to operations
• Develop a working Airport Operations Manual
• Attain and maintain airport certification
Each participant must:
• Bring their copy of TP312. The document is available for free download at http://www.tc.gc.ca/publications/EN/TP312/PDF/HR/TP312E.pdf
• Be encouraged to bring an airside issue, particular to their airport, which requires resolution. A selection of these issues will be incorporated into group exercises.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
IAAE Canada reserves the right to reschedule any program if the number of registrants is insufficient. In this event, we will notify all registrants and refund the registration fee in full.
• Any costs incurred by registrants, such as hotel cancellation fees or airline penalties, are the responsibility of
• Registrations are transferable.
• Cancellations will be accepted 30 days prior to the date of the course.
• Cancellations within 30 days prior to the date of the course will incur a $50 administration fee.
• No-shows will be responsible for the course fees.