|www.ae.ca||Edmonton, AB||Contact - Dave Anderson|
Associated Engineering has provided consulting engineering services for over 60 years. With over 800 staff in 20 offices, we specialize in the water, transportation, infrastructure, environmental, buildings, energy, and asset management sectors. Our engineering services range from planning and feasibility studies to detailed design, construction, training, and operational assistance. We have participated in world-class projects in Canada and around the world, for both public and private sector clients. Recognized as an industry leader, we have received local, national, and international awards for engineering services.
Associated Engineering has provided a wide range of planning, engineering, and project management services for aviation clients including the following:
• Planning and feasibility studies • Cargo and hangar facilities
• Pavement assessments • Land development
• Runways, taxiways and aprons • Aircraft de-icing and glycol containment systems
• Airside pavement rehabilitation • Environmental containment and treatment facilities
• Airfield electrical • Environmental assessments
• Groundside roads and parking facilities • Stormwater management and utilities
Currently, Associated Engineering is the prime consultant for the design and construction of the parallel runway at the Calgary International Airport. Associated Engineering has served a full range of airport clients, including airport authorities, regional/local airports, northern infrastructure, and industrial airstrips.
For more information, contact Dave Anderson, P.Eng., Senior Transportation Engineer, (780) 451-7666 ext. 3214 ae%23ca|andersond